Why:

Dreams are powerful tools that can help guide anyone to success and happiness. They represent some cherished aspiration, an ultimate ideal of achievement.

The word sylvan refers most directly to a setting associated with the woods. Reflecting on the vigorous life that abounds in sylvan settings is a very powerful force in my life. For me, this word evokes feelings of transcendence, clarity, and unity.

A Sylvan Dream is a dynamic compilation of my life dream. It is an attempt to seek out and document the truth, beauty, and clarity that exists in this world.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Beginnings

In accord with this new lifestyle in Boulder, this blog will be an attempt to refine my thoughts, conversations, and photos in my mind as well as with others; a new continuation of My Sylvan Dream.

The post-college lifestyle has been nothing short of a roller coaster ride, and hopefully this forum will push me to focus on the clarity I know exists out there that is waiting to be expressed.

No comments: